CFCN NEWS

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      Hi Folks:

      Those who were allowed to stay up late last evening I'm sure caught the
      dynamics of Lois and George relating the great news and success of the
      release of the western Canada 1906 Census.
      THANK YOU to CFCN and in particular to Nujma Yaqzan, their
      ever-faithful genealogy enthusiast who gives AFHS such good support.
      THANK YOU also to Lois and George who answered the call on very short
      notice.

      It is likely that this piece on the 1906 Census will re-appear on news
      broadcasts at noon, 5pm and 6pm CFCN News today as well. KEEP
      WATCHING!

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
        We caught the news. I had forgotten all about it being on but Sarah yelled
        here is Lois on the news. Thanks to her observant eye we both watched Lois
        and George do a great job. We even clapped though I don't suppose either
        George or Lois could hear us!

        Reporting job was very clear. We even saw Mertie Beatty's name as the
        plaintiff on the papers on Lois' desk.

        Well done!

        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564