Character sets.

  • John Doyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
      Hi All,

      Can anyone tell me where I can find a list for Character Sets.  I recall a list in the old WordPerfect 5.1 bible.  I now use WP 9 or WORD 2000 and can't find the guide.
       i.e. ALT 0163=£.

      It appears that these character sets work for e-mail as well.

      John
    • Pat and Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
        Hello John,

        http://rmhh.co.uk/gendocs.html under miscellaneous is the one I
        use.

        Pat and Bill
        pat0bill@...
        Can anyone tell me where I can find a list for Character Sets. I recall a
        list in the old WordPerfect 5.1 bible. I now use WP 9 or WORD 2000 and
        can't find the guide.
        i.e. ALT 0163=£.

        It appears that these character sets work for e-mail as well.

        John

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • John Doyle
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
          Thanks Pat & Bill. This was exactly what I wanted.
          I just love dist-gen. It sure gets the answers FAST.

          John