Re: CFCN NEWS TONIGHT 1906 CENSUS

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Dear Bill et al,

      The CFCN crew spent an hour with me even thought the news story will
      only be 1 1/2 minutes long. I told them about the Museum of the
      Regiments Family History Fair on Feb. 17. They may follow up on that.
      After me they were going on to George Lake's house.

      Lois

      william campbell wrote:

      > Hi Folks:
      >
      > We are trying to get Lois Sparling and George Lake onto the 11:30 news
      > tonight.
      >
      > If you are allowed to be up that late WATCH!
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Bill
      >
      > --
      > William A. Campbell
      > Calgary, Alberta, Canada

    • George Lake
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
        Hi Lois & List:
        At 08:35 PM 2/3/2003 -0800, you wrote:
        >Dear Bill et al,
        >
        >The CFCN crew spent an hour with me even thought the news story will
        >only be 1 1/2 minutes long. I told them about the Museum of the
        >Regiments Family History Fair on Feb. 17. They may follow up on that.
        >After me they were going on to George Lake's house.

        They also spent about an hour with me and seemed genuinely interested in
        what we do. I caught the broadcast after 11:30 last night and thought they
        did a good job.

        Regards

        Geo

        George Lake