CFCN NEWS TONIGHT 1906 CENSUS

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hi Folks:

      We are trying to get Lois Sparling and George Lake onto the 11:30 news
      tonight.

      If you are allowed to be up that late WATCH!

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        Dear Bill et al,

        The CFCN crew spent an hour with me even thought the news story will
        only be 1 1/2 minutes long. I told them about the Museum of the
        Regiments Family History Fair on Feb. 17. They may follow up on that.
        After me they were going on to George Lake's house.

        Lois

        william campbell wrote:

        > Hi Folks:
        >
        > We are trying to get Lois Sparling and George Lake onto the 11:30 news
        > tonight.
        >
        > If you are allowed to be up that late WATCH!
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > --
        > William A. Campbell
        > Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      • George Lake
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
          Hi Lois & List:
          At 08:35 PM 2/3/2003 -0800, you wrote:
          >Dear Bill et al,
          >
          >The CFCN crew spent an hour with me even thought the news story will
          >only be 1 1/2 minutes long. I told them about the Museum of the
          >Regiments Family History Fair on Feb. 17. They may follow up on that.
          >After me they were going on to George Lake's house.

          They also spent about an hour with me and seemed genuinely interested in
          what we do. I caught the broadcast after 11:30 last night and thought they
          did a good job.

          Regards

          Geo

          George Lake