Re: PAF compatible program

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      Dick Eastman say's that Anc. Quest 2000 is coming out or IS
      out and it sounds great.
      Good luck Marrianne. See his last letter-- beginning of this
      month.
      If you don't get it I will forward it to you.

      Donna Coulter
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
        The latest release of Ancestral Quest 2002 just came out in the last
        couple of months. One of their big new selling features is the ability
        to collaborate with other researchers over the Internet in real time.
        You can find out more at their website http://www.ancquest.com/