Re: PAF compatible program

  • Gordon Hulbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      Yes, Ancestral Quest from Incline Software. It was the beginning of PAF 3.
      LDS PAF will no longer be updated, but AQ is busy enhancing their product.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
        Dick Eastman say's that Anc. Quest 2000 is coming out or IS
        out and it sounds great.
        Good luck Marrianne. See his last letter-- beginning of this
        month.
        If you don't get it I will forward it to you.

        Donna Coulter
        > Yes, Ancestral Quest from Incline Software. It was the
        beginning of PAF 3.
        > LDS PAF will no longer be updated, but AQ is busy
        enhancing their product.

        Service!
        > > Get It Now At Doteasy.com http://www.doteasy.com/et/

      • Judi Lee
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
          The latest release of Ancestral Quest 2002 just came out in the last
          couple of months. One of their big new selling features is the ability
          to collaborate with other researchers over the Internet in real time.
          You can find out more at their website http://www.ancquest.com/