PAF compatible program

  • Marianne Wilkat
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hello,
      Many years ago there was a program called Descend that could be run off PAF
      data.

      It had its limitations in that it could only print about 5900 persons.

      Does anyone know of a similar program - that runs PAF data, that handles
      more persons?

      Thanks,
      Marianne

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Gordon Hulbert
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
        Yes, Ancestral Quest from Incline Software. It was the beginning of PAF 3.
        LDS PAF will no longer be updated, but AQ is busy enhancing their product.

        > Many years ago there was a program called Descend that could be run off
        PAF
        > data.
        >
        > It had its limitations in that it could only print about 5900 persons.
        >
        > Does anyone know of a similar program - that runs PAF data, that handles
        > more persons?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Marianne

      • Donna Coulter
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
          Dick Eastman say's that Anc. Quest 2000 is coming out or IS
          out and it sounds great.
          Good luck Marrianne. See his last letter-- beginning of this
          month.
          If you don't get it I will forward it to you.

          Donna Coulter
          > Yes, Ancestral Quest from Incline Software. It was the
          beginning of PAF 3.
          > LDS PAF will no longer be updated, but AQ is busy
          enhancing their product.

          Service!
          > > Get It Now At Doteasy.com http://www.doteasy.com/et/

        • Judi Lee
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
            The latest release of Ancestral Quest 2002 just came out in the last
            couple of months. One of their big new selling features is the ability
            to collaborate with other researchers over the Internet in real time.
            You can find out more at their website http://www.ancquest.com/