Re: NoteBook Floppy Disk

  • Carol Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      Gordon,

      I can't be sure, but it doesn't seem like the external floppy was with the
      laptop when we borrowed it for our FHC staff meeting on Jan 18. We used the
      internet only and had no use for the floppy so I can't be sure. I will look
      around the FHC this week and see if I can see it. I do remember wondering
      if something was missing because it didn't seem like there were as many
      items in the pouch, but I can't be positive that is the case.

      Carol

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hi Gord & All:
        The laptop external floppy disk is present and accounted for in the laptop
        carrying case. Not to worry. :-)
        Geo

        At 11:53 AM 2/2/2003 -0700, Gordon Hulbert wrote:
        >Hi there:
        >
        >As some of you might know, the Society's notebook is having a problem and
        >efforts are being made to fix it or acquire a new one. I noticed that the
        >EXTERNAL FLOPPY DISK is missing. If any of you have recently borrowed the
        >notebook et al, would you please think back and try to remember if you saw
        >the external floppy disk. It was supposed to be stored in the notebook
        >carrying case.

        George Lake
        Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
        Calgary Canada

        email: chairman@...
        AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

        my website: www.glake.ca