Genealogy Internet Course at University of Calgary March 14, 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      On Saturday someone asked me about the Internet Genealogy course at UofC. So
      I hope you do not mind my message about it here. I will be teaching it this
      time although Judii Rempel is still listed as the course instructor on the
      website.

      This course: Genealogy - Internet 50+ will be held on Friday March 14, 2003
      from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the University of Calgary. Further information is
      found at
      http://www.computer.ucalgary.ca/cal/winter2003/fifty_genealogy.html
      Genealogy - Internet - 50+
      Be confident that your online family history research is thorough and
      precise. To make class time more valuable bring a copy of your pedigree or
      other brief reference materials, such as key details about the ancestors for
      whom you are searching. Discover resources to advance your research, such as
      free or low cost genealogy software tools. Receive a list of key Web sites
      and learn how to navigate them.

      Prerequisites: "Internet Basics - 50+" course or equivalent experience
      Instructor Name: Xenia Stanford
      Total Hours: 3

      I'm sure that although it says 50+, younger registrants will not be turned
      away.

      This is one day after Diane Granger teaches the Genealogy Basics II. Mar 13,
      2003
      Thursday 9 am - 3:30 pm - See
      http://www.cted.ucalgary.ca/calendar/fiftyplus/32308.html

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564