1906 Crescent Heights Calgary

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Marg, did you find Crescent Heights yet? La Vica studio was at that address
      in 1974 directory. The east side of Centre Street didn't have lot numbers
      marked on the 1891 map so I can't help with Block numbers.

      Calgary District 19, Sub-section 9, Section 22, page 16 starts with Lot 1,
      Block 1. Some of the pages are mixed up and some of Section 22 is on page
      22. Those census pages have Riverside written on them. Some of the house
      numbers and street names changed as communities were added into the City of
      Calgary. -- Elizabeth