1906 transcription Webpages

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      I've done a quick bit of reorganizing of the 1906 pages on the AFHS
      website this a.m. - to allow for the large volume of "spreadsheet" files
      that will be uploaded. So, if you've bookmarked a particular subpage,
      you may find the address doesn't work.

      The main 1906 page url still works - as do the links to dependent pages
      - so just refresh your browser.

      To orient you to the structure:

      1. 1906 homepage
      www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/index.html

      2. 1906 District pages follow this pattern:
      Alberta - #19 District (Alberta) page:
      www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/alberta/19/index.html
      Manitoba - #17 District (Provencher) page:
      www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/manitoba/17/index.html

      3. 1906 Transcription (spreadsheet) pages follow this pattern:
      Alberta - #19 District (Calgary) - #26d SubDistrict - p. 9
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/alberta/19/ab_19_26d_9.html
      Saskatchewan - #16 District (Saskatchewan) - #14 Subdistrict - p. 37
      www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/saskatchewan/16/sk_16_14_37.html

      I have a number of "spreadsheet" submissions to process today - keep 'em
      coming. Once the page links are finalized (some work to do in Sask
      pages), I'll look over your suggestions for improving how the site works
      & amend as I reasonably can.

      --
      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster