Re: Cemetery Records

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2003
      Dear Judie:

      Thank you very much for your thoughtful response to Cec Howell's request
      on behalf of his friend Mary Lou.

      I think we sometimes forget that not everyone is totally immersed in
      computers, as we are. Believe it or not, some people do not know
      anything about computers, nor do they want to know.

      I know little or nothing about skiing, hockey, modern music, current
      film stars, etc., etc.

      To each his own.

      Rene Dussome

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Gordon Lane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2004
        Cemetery Records

        Did you know that there are 93,885 individual cemetery records on the AFHS website.

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Chairman
        Alberta Family Histories Society