Re: Genealogy Computer Group/Computer SIG meeting

  • Carol Lee
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2003
      One more correction.

      Neil Broadhurst will be demonstrating Ancestry.com - not ancestor.com on
      Saturday Feb. 8th at 10:30 after the Beginners' Session at 9:30 featuring
      the 1906.

      Carol Lee

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
        Carol
        Oops!! The description is correct on the afhs home page and in the calendar
        of events. Thanks for noticing the error and correcting it for dist-gen.
        Don't what made me do it - senility perhaps.
        Alan