disposing of old computers

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      I don't think that this was mentioned last week in the discussion of
      where to dispose of used computers, but it is something we need to
      remember.

      Ready To Toss That Old PC? Read This First
      http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/stories/story/0,10738,2909552,00.html
      How to REALLY erase private data from your hard drive before you
      dispose of your computer.

      From Neat New Stuff ed Marylaine Block

      Want to unsubscribe from dist-gen? Not sure if you should make a post?
      See http://afhs.ab.ca/dist-gen.html