Re: Genealogy Computer Group/Computer SIG meeting

  • Gordon Hulbert
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2003
      Almost correct<g>. Computer SIG is on Feb 8th.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2003
        One more correction.

        Neil Broadhurst will be demonstrating Ancestry.com - not ancestor.com on
        Saturday Feb. 8th at 10:30 after the Beginners' Session at 9:30 featuring
        the 1906.

        Carol Lee

        > Almost correct<g>. Computer SIG is on Feb 8th.

      • Alan Cassley
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
          Carol
          Oops!! The description is correct on the afhs home page and in the calendar
          of events. Thanks for noticing the error and correcting it for dist-gen.
          Don't what made me do it - senility perhaps.
          Alan