Re: Genealogy Computer Group/Computer SIG meeting

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hi Donna:

      Confusion is in confusion!

      The monthly meeting is this Saturday Feb1

      The AFHS Course Level 1 is on Saturday Feb. 8 and so is the Computer
      SIG.

      Does that help?

      Bill

      Donna Coulter wrote:

      > Hi-- you will no doubt hear from the 'powers that be' but
      > the two meetings are on different Saturdays I believe.
      > AFHS on Feb 1st and Computer Sig is on the following Sat.Feb
      > 7

      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Gordon Hulbert
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2003
        Almost correct<g>. Computer SIG is on Feb 8th.

        > Hi-- you will no doubt hear from the 'powers that be' but
        > the two meetings are on different Saturdays I believe.
        > AFHS on Feb 1st and Computer Sig is on the following Sat.Feb
        > 7

      • Carol Lee
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2003
          One more correction.

          Neil Broadhurst will be demonstrating Ancestry.com - not ancestor.com on
          Saturday Feb. 8th at 10:30 after the Beginners' Session at 9:30 featuring
          the 1906.

          Carol Lee

          > Almost correct<g>. Computer SIG is on Feb 8th.

        • Alan Cassley
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
            Carol
            Oops!! The description is correct on the afhs home page and in the calendar
            of events. Thanks for noticing the error and correcting it for dist-gen.
            Don't what made me do it - senility perhaps.
            Alan