Re: Genealogy Computer Group/Computer SIG meeting

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hi-- you will no doubt hear from the 'powers that be' but
      the two meetings are on different Saturdays I believe.
      AFHS on Feb 1st and Computer Sig is on the following Sat.Feb
      7

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 29, 2003
        Hi Donna:

        Confusion is in confusion!

        The monthly meeting is this Saturday Feb1

        The AFHS Course Level 1 is on Saturday Feb. 8 and so is the Computer
        SIG.

        Does that help?

        Bill

        Donna Coulter wrote:

        > Hi-- you will no doubt hear from the 'powers that be' but
        > the two meetings are on different Saturdays I believe.
        > AFHS on Feb 1st and Computer Sig is on the following Sat.Feb
        > 7

        William A. Campbell
        Calgary, Alberta, Canada

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Gordon Hulbert
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2003
          Almost correct<g>. Computer SIG is on Feb 8th.

          > Hi-- you will no doubt hear from the 'powers that be' but
          > the two meetings are on different Saturdays I believe.
          > AFHS on Feb 1st and Computer Sig is on the following Sat.Feb
          > 7

        • Carol Lee
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 30, 2003
            One more correction.

            Neil Broadhurst will be demonstrating Ancestry.com - not ancestor.com on
            Saturday Feb. 8th at 10:30 after the Beginners' Session at 9:30 featuring
            the 1906.

            Carol Lee

            > Almost correct<g>. Computer SIG is on Feb 8th.

          • Alan Cassley
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 31, 2003
              Carol
              Oops!! The description is correct on the afhs home page and in the calendar
              of events. Thanks for noticing the error and correcting it for dist-gen.
              Don't what made me do it - senility perhaps.
              Alan