Request for PHotocopies from Salt Lake

  • Judi Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2002
      I put in a call to the Family History Dept in Salt Lake to find out more
      about the price increase for photocopying. The lady I spoke with said that
      the new pricing does not take effect until 2003. She didn't give me a date,
      but said that we should charge the old pricing until the end of the year, so
      I assume it probably will change Jan 1. She also said FHCs will be notified
      when new order forms will be available. These new forms will reflect the
      change in pricing. So, order as many copies as you can before year end.
      Judi

      Judi Lee
      Director
      Calgary Family History Centre
      2021-17th Ave. S.W.
      Calgary, Alberta
      T2T 0G2

      Please visit my website at:
      www.telusplanet.net/public/julee/index.htm

      E-mail me at:
      judi.lee@...

      "Those who do not look upon themselves as links connecting the past with the
      future do not perform their duty to the world." -- Daniel Webster