donation for Beatty et al

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Many of you will recall that we raised about $12,000 in just a few weeks
      last Jan. and Feb for our Federal Court Action against the federal
      government to force the release of the 1906 census. As promised, we
      will reimburse a proportionate share of the money left over for every
      donation over $50. However, first we have to find out how much of our
      costs will be paid by the federal government. So be patient. Also, the
      donors will have to up-date me on their addresses if they have moved
      since making their donation.

      Lois Sparling
      Calgary, Alberta