1906 Census - Libraries and Archives

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hello:

      Gordon Watts has just sent the following message to the census list:

      I have received from Gabrielle Blais of the National Archives the
      following list of libraries and archives to which microfilm of the 1906
      Census of the Northwest Provinces have been sent. A number of other
      institutions have ordered films but as they have gone through a third
      party supplier they are unknown at this time.

      Vancouver Public Library - Hastings Branch
      2674 E Hastings Street
      Vancouver, BC

      Victoria Public Library - Central Branch
      735 Broughton Street
      Victoria, BC

      Okanagan Regional Library
      Headquarters
      1430 KLO Road
      Kelowna, BC

      Western Manitoba Regional Library, Brandon Branch
      710 Rosser Avenue, Unit 1
      Brandon, MB

      North York Central Library
      Gladys Allison Canadiana Room