Re: Outlook express

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2003
      Judie

      You can try this if you like.

      It depends on which Operating your system is running on, XP, W98 but
      probably the easiest way in any operating system is to go in the Program
      called "Find" files from your "Start" button and in "files and
      folders"folders run a search for "Favorites " and you will find the right
      folder.

      If you have more than one folder open them up until you find the correct
      folder and then copy this folder to your email as an attachment.

      RB

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2003
        Hello Judie

        In the previous email, one last step is missing as you cannot attach file
        folders in "Attachments" therefore, you have to open the "Favorites" folder
        and attach each" Favorite" separately to your email.

        This might be slightly better than copying and pasting each URL.

        When I sent some to myself, OE forbade the unsafe attachments, but I am sure
        everyone knows by now that if you want these unsafe attachments, merely
        take the step of pressing the" forward "button and the attachments will then
        appear and you can then open them.

        As far as "Word" is concerned, I believe you have to copy and paste each URL
        into your Word document.

        Rob