RE: Request for help

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2003
      Did not mean to embarrass you or anyone. This is a very common problem so I
      wanted to share the message with all. You are not the only one who makes
      such mistakes and your intentions were quite innocent as are those of many
      others.

      I had my name, birthdate and children's information shared on World Family
      Tree all because I had shared same with a cousin. I learned the hard way not
      to share these vital stats with even family unless they are aware of the
      issues.

      You aren't the only one, the first one and likely not the last to share such
      information innocently and although we like to think all on this list are
      honest folk, you only need one with mal-intent or even one to innocently
      pass this on to others.

      I hope you find your cousin and enjoy your trip.

      a bientot,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564