British 1901 Census Extractor

  • Peter van Schaik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      This program is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet which contains a macro to
      extract the Page number from the page image and Person ID from the hyper
      linked name. Once this information has been obtained the data can be sorted
      on the Page column and Person ID column to establish families. This can be
      very useful in identifying family groups. It can also save on unnecessary
      expense when purchasing the images online from the GRO. I know from
      personal experience having located two family members at the bottom of a
      page, when I purchased the next page - I found that the other family
      members where not there. Extracting the information in this manner is also
      useful for One-Name studies.

      http://leedsindexers.co.uk/Census_Extract.htm

      Groetjes from.......................Peter!!!!!!

      Docs4u Genealogical research docs4u@...