Re: Help in contacting Helen Backhouse

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
      You can always reach key AFHS volunteers, chairs, etc. by looking on the
      AFHS "contact us" page. Link from the left portion of our homepage.
      :-)

      Apart from Helen's personal e-mail address, she has an official AFHS
      address of: library@... Other key AFHSers also have such
      official addresses.

      Take a peek.

      --