English Researchers

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      Hi:

      Since the message that Carol Lylyk put on dist-gen some time ago about
      English BMD certificates going up in April, I have been trying to find
      out the new price.

      Finally, a few minutes ago I received an e-mail from a friend in England
      saying that the new price will be £7 which is not too bad - just a 50p
      hike. Don't forget to add 50p to the £7 to take care of return airmail
      postage.

      Rene