AFHS Meeting

  • rdcgrang@ucalgary.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2003
      Don't forget that the next meeting of the AFHS is on Saturday, 1 February
      2003.

      The Basics program, at 2:15, will be "Basic English Research" with Peggy
      Franko. The Main program, after the business meeting at 3:00, will
      be "What's New at the Calgary Family History Center" with Judi Lee.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
        the original sender

        Hi all,

        Sorry we have missed the last couple of meetings and will again this Monday
        night.

        It has been a very busy - chaotic - life so far this year.

        For those who asked for specific books, we are still seeing if we can locate
        copies to bring in.

        Also for any interested - this Friday is another session of Genealogy on the
        Internet for 50+ through Continuing Education at University of Calgary.
        Again the class is a good size so this is not really "an ad" as it will not
        make any difference to my "pay" regardless how many students over the
        minimum register.

        However, speaking of advertising!

        I noticed in looking at the AFHS services page that A.G.E. is listed only as
        a bookseller. I did want to point out that we offer much more - e.g. I just
        finished ghost writing, editing and helping publish several family
        histories; I regularly conduct research services to prove native descent for
        those seeking status cards (my clients report they successfully obtain their
        cards using my research) and also do research in Canada, France, French
        North America and other countries.

        We also just completed a 44 page wedding scrapbook. So we offer more than
        just books!!!

        Perhaps whoever updates these pages could let me know so we could have our
        entry listed more fully.

        à bientôt,

        http://www.knowmap.com/age/
        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564