Re: template

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2003
      E.Rodier wrote:
      > Thanks for the offer, please send template and any tips for searching the
      > 1906 census.
      > Elizabeth

      I've put the xls as a link on the AFHS homepage - top/center. Just to a
      right-click and save-as.

      Searching tips? Well, Geography is the key. Consult the maps and get
      strategic - just like with the 1901 census. And, when you find a page
      of interest - transcribe it! It will be of help to you - identifying
      neighbours to your family. And, if you send it to me, I'll whip it into
      html and get it onto the AFHS website for others as well. Slowly we'll
      build up the scales (pages) until we see the whole fish!

      cc'ing the whole list for others' info as well.

      --
      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster

      and