Translator?

  • The Deberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2003
      Does anyone know of a person in Calgary who would be able to translate a family tree written in Dutch, specifically the Fresian dialect (pardon my spelling if that is wrong)?  Thanks ahead of time.

              Margo

    • Marguerite S. Johnston
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
        I know a person in Calgary that may be able to translate a family tree
        written in Dutch. If you wanted to e-mail the family tree to my e-mail or
        better yet just e-mail an attachment to this location and send it to Marg
        Johnston I will be able to give her a copy and if she can translate it. I
        will e-mail you back and advise you of the progress. Then I could either
        send you an e-mail and then I could either mail it to you or whatever.

        Thanks

        On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, The Deberts wrote:

        > Does anyone know of a person in Calgary who would be able to translate a family tree written in Dutch, specifically the Fresian dialect (pardon my spelling if that is wrong)? Thanks ahead of time.
        >
        > Margo

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • The Deberts
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
          Thanks for your answer. I was inquiring for a friend that I work with. I'll tell her of your suggestion. I have had a few other answers so hopefully we can get her family tree translated.
              Thanks again.
                  Margo