Crossfield Genealogy

  • Bill Boogaart
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 15, 2003
      For those interested, Rockyview Adult Education is having a one evening 2.5
      hour course on Thursday, April 3 at the Crossfield Elementary School
      entitled Genealogy On the Internet. Course fee is $30.00. Instructor is
      Tiffany Ascione. More information at:
      http://www.rockyview.ab.ca/rvae/cross/parsers/specint.shtml

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 29, 2003
        The Irish SIG is meeting at the performance of the Liffey Players
        Thursday evening at the Pump House Theatre. The performance will be
        "Twinkletoes, Mustn't Forget High Noon and Christine: Three Monologues"
        by Johnston. It is about terrorism, fear, intolerance, injustice and
        prejudice in Ireland. Great fun topics. The show starts at 8 PM.
        Tickets are $12 at the door.

        The Celtic Folk Club is hosting a performance Saturday Feb. 1 at the
        Oakridge Community Centre at 8 PM. Tickets are $8. I'll be at the
        opera, myself, but those of us who attended last Nov. had a wonderful
        time and highly recommend them. Plenty of Scottish content as well as
        Irish.

        Lois Sparling
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Lois Sparling
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 1, 2003
          I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
          not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
          kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
          am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
          still missing.

          Lois Sparling

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Keith Maitland
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 2, 2003
            Please add my name.

            Keith Maitland

            Lois Sparling wrote:

            > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
            > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
            > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
            > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
            > still missing.
            >
            > Lois Sparling

          • John Currie
            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
              Lois Please include my name. I attended a meeting or two last year and wish
              to get involved again.John Currie
              > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
              > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
              > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
              > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
              > still missing.
              >
              > Lois Sparling

            • Roberta Poole
              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
                Lois, please add my name to your list as must try to get to bottom of some
                my Irish roots!
                Roberta Poole

                > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
                > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
                > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
                > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
                > still missing.
                >
                > Lois Sparling

              • Elizabeth R. Strang
                Message 7 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
                  I woould like my address on the IRISH SIG list.
                  BETTE STRANG.
                  tHANKYOU.

                  http://www.afhs.ab.ca
                • D & B Nugent
                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 10, 2003
                    Lois Sparling:

                    Would appreciate being included on your Irish email list. Thanks.

                    Dennis P. Nugent
                    403-728-3126

                      Message 10 of 24 , Apr 12, 2003
                        Hi Lois:

                        Please add me to the list.

                        Thanks,
                        Eileen McElroy

                        At 08:58 PM 10/04/2003 -0800, you wrote:
                        >Dear SIGers,
                        >
                        >I just sent out the Minutes of the Irish SIG meeting again. Anyone who
                        >wants to be on the Irish (soon to be Irish & Scots) SIG and who did not
                        >receive that email, contact me.
                        >
                        >Lois Sparling
                        >

                        >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

                        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
                      • Lois Sparling
                        Message 11 of 24 , Apr 21, 2003
                          The Irish SIG will meet at Southminster United Church on Wed. April 23,
                          2003 at 7 pm. Lorna Laughton will talk to us about Irish Quakers. Lois
                          Sparling (that's me) will talk about Irish Methodists and the Irish
                          Palatines. Bob Westbury will be giving a book report.

                          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
                        • Lois Sparling
                          Message 12 of 24 , May 27, 2003
                            There will be no meeting of the Irish SIG tomorrow evening because of
                            the library move.

                            Lois Sparling