      Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 12:02 PM
      Subject: Re: Home Children

      I'd just like to say that who-ever was responsible for booking Mr. Snow as our Guest Speaker for last night, has to be thanked immensely.  Mr. Snow's talk was a real "eye-opener" for many of us, I'm sure.  Its a subject well worth investigatin, even for those of us who don't think we have any connection with "Home Children".  Thanks to the Program Committee, and thanks to Mr. Snow!
      Phyllis Ziajka

      Rene Dussome wrote:

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic