952Change in menu

    Jan 3, 2003
      Hi folks,

      We decided to drop the cabbage rolls and perhaps kolach (tastes like French
      bread) from the menu due to time and costs.

      Still we will have one perogy, a small serving of kutia and a small serving
      of borscht for tasting for $1.00. Coffee, tea or juice will be 25 cents as
      usual and will be taken care of by the regular coffee crew. So there will be
      two collection plates/bowls out each marked appropriately.

      Remember - it is a "taste" of Ukrainian Christmas Eve cooking - not an
      entire meal's worth! We estimate with the talks and brief business meeting
      first, the food will be served about 8:30 p.m. We will ask George to confirm
      or announce any change at the meeting.

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564