913dist-gen help needed

  • carol robinson
    Dec 18, 2002
      I am going to be away from my computer for a time so I have been trying to
      unsubscribe from dist-gen. I tried following the instructions I received
      when I joined the list but that didn't work so I went to the website and
      tried there but when the instructions come up on my computer they say
      "Unsubscribe: Send mail to with only the following command ..." No address
      is given. I have tried all the ones I can think of but to no avail. Can
      someone please tell me what I am doing incorrectly? TIA Carol Robinson