852Presentation Chart

  • Phyllis Ziajka
    Dec 8, 2002
      Thank you to all on the list who responded regarding a 5 generation
      Chart for Christmas Presentation. I was able to purchase one on
      Thursday (2 in fact) at the Beehive Bookstore (LDS affiliated store at
      the west end of 17th Avenue). Thanks for the tips. I also had an email
      back from Bev Rees at Ancestor Find. She could have supplied what I was
      looking for too, so I suggest if anyone else is looking they should try
      Bev; her prices seem to be more reasonable than the Beehive store too.
      Thanks again to all who answered.
      Phyllis
      PS - sorry for the delay in replying - I was called away for a few days.