834RE: Where is Kingsland UK?

    Dec 4, 2002
      I could not find the parish entry at the locator you sent. There are no
      entries for the family in the 1881 Canadian census so it is possible they
      moved to the UK for a few years. A son was born in Montreal in 1878 and a
      son in Ottawa in 1884 so this is a bit strange.

      However, I do know the son born in 1878 in Montreal, married in Montreal in
      1901 and had his family there between 1904 and 1918 but died in London in
      1925 (buried in Montreal) so I assume they kept family ties going with those
      on the other side of the pond as they say.

      Perhaps I should also look at the Canterbury death record in 1918 in case it
      is related but that is for a female Stanford listing a deceased Joseph as a
      spouse so I will try the 1898 first because that is the spouse Joseph.

      Could I actually be homing in on the next generation back?!

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564