831RE: Where is Kingsland UK?

  • Gordon Lane
    Dec 4, 2002
      124 Tottenham Road, Kingsland, Middlesex N1 4DY

      It's between Islington and Hackney. In the AFHS Library is the 1891
      Census which has a street index, should show you what parish it is in

      29 Canterbury Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 6AA
      29 Canterbury Road, London, E10 6EE
      29 Canterbury Road, Feltham, TW13 5LE

      Found via

      http://www.old-maps.co.uk/