827Re: Where is Kingsland UK?

  • Alan Muise-Benner
    Dec 4, 2002
      Xenia;

      I searched the parish locator site (link below) for Kingsland, and found one match, the parish of Kingsland, in Herefordshire.

      Al

      BritishIslesGenWeb Parish Locator Search Engine

      Xenia Stanford wrote:

      A possible match to my London Stanfords gives the following last known
      addresses:

      124 Tottenham Rd., Kingsland
      29 Canterbury Rd., London

      If I were to pursue the Protestant records for an 1800-1808 marriage in a
      parish near either of these locations, what parish would it be?

      I have some English maps but not detailed enough for the above.

      I am looking specifically for Joseph Stanford who was born about 1808 and
      the last known address of his parents Robert William Stanford and Lydia
      Wallace was London, UK. Joseph listed his faith as Baptist or Protestant on
      census records in Quebec.

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564