      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...]On
      Behalf Of Phyllis Ziajka
      Sent: December 4, 2002 2:01 PM
      To: AFHS
      Subject: Presentation Chart

      Hi List:
      Can anyone offer me a suggestion for where I can purchase a nice chart
      for filling in (by hand) and having framed as a Christmas Present.
      Something with a Tree in the background and boxes for perhaps 4 or 5
      generations (first generation (at the top of the chart, being the
      individual the chart is being given to). I had hoped to get something
      from Xenia at the meeting on Monday, but she didn't have any. This is
      not for mailing away, but I would like to get it sometime soon, and
      certainly before December 23rd!!! I'd appreciate any suggestions as I'm
      drawing a blank at the moment.
      Thanks in advance,
      Phyllis