696Re: I need your help!! 6713xT-6

  • william campbell
    Nov 8 4:09 PM
      Hi Innes et al:

      It is apparent that you are like many others in this country that see some
      credibility in that message.

      We have no idea how they get our mail addresses. When you receive them you
      should immediately forward them to the police crime unit centred in Ontario
      that is trying to apprehend and eliminate them.

      If it comes from West Africa forward your message to wafl@...
      If in doubt send it to info@...

      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada