6652LAC question

  • Laura A Kirbyson
    Nov 30 7:24 AM

      Good morning,

      I haven’t heard anything more from my friends and colleagues about the LAC issue.

      I did read a blog today that discusses financial issues at LAC and the ramifications thereof. It can be viewed at http://anglo-celtic-connections.blogspot.com/2011/11/lac-and-broken-parliamentary-system.html.

      Today is the last day to participate in a Carleton University survey pertaining to Genealogy and Family Histories. The blog on which I found this is, http://www.genealogyblog.com/?p=15452 and the survey itself can be found at, http://www.cusurveycentre.ca/gensurvey/.

      I’ll let you know if I hear anything more about LAC...

      Laura Kirbyson

      LAK Research & Information Mgt

      History is the witness that testifies to the passing of time ~Cicero