6646Ukrainian and Métis SIGs and change of email address for me

    Nov 16 4:34 PM

      Hi everyone,

      I am still coordinating the Ukrainian and Métis SIGs and they are currently under AFHS (Alberta Family Histories Society) even though I have relocated from Calgary to Kelowna. On December 1, 2011 I will be discontinuing my TELUS account and, hopefully, selling KnowMap and moving on to writing, genealogy and such projects. Stanford Solutions Inc. will no longer exist as a business. I will still take on genealogy clients, writing projects, course presentations and speaking opportunities. In preparation for the migration to a new Internet provider please use this email address from now on: Xenia.Stanford@... and I will give you a new telephone number after I have switched telephone providers.

      I am also moving on November 30 and my email may not be accessible for a few days, but if you send email to my gmail account adddress, it will be waiting for me as soon as I connect to the new wireless system. I was hoping the snow would hold off in Kelowna until after my move but today is our first snowfall. I hope it will melt and dry up before my move date. No fun cleaning up messy footprints.

      Hope this email finds you well and looking forward to a great holiday season - snow or no snow!

      Xenia Stanford

      Kelowna, BC

      Coordinator AFHS Ukrainian and Métis SIGs

      Professional Genealogist

      Award-winning author and former editor of award-winning newsletter Chinook

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic