6638RE: my plug for LAC and remembering my Dad

    Nov 10, 2011

      It’s a great picture Joan and a moving story. Good plug for LAC for sure.

      Xenia

      From: owner-dist-gen@... [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...] On Behalf Of Joan Miller
      Sent: November-10-11 3:58 PM
      To: Dist-Gen
      Subject: Re: my plug for LAC and remembering my Dad

      P.S.. to this.  The journalist found me on Twitter and followed me to my blog...social media DOES work to get the word out.

      Joan

      On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Joan Miller <luxegen@...> wrote:

      I've got my 15 seconds of fame and a plug in for LAC in an article written by Canadian Press Journalist Jennifer Ditchburn.

      http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/canada/breakingnews/rich-resources-available-for-finding-military-records-of-beloved-vets-133632348.html?viewAllComments=y

      Not the greatest picture of me but it is still a nice way to remember my father, a WW2 soldier on Remembrance Day.

      Various news agencies are picking up the article.

      Joan

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy