      From: terryleaman@...
      Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 7:40 AM
      To: Devon@...
      Subject: [DEV] ADMIN - Competition for Young Family Historians

      Please pass this on to any young family history researchers!

      Who is
      the most interesting person in your family tree?

      Perhaps you have
      discovered a famous Olympic Medallist, WW2 Hero, film star or TV
      presenter in your family? More likely great-grandparents who struggled
      to bring up a family of ten kids against all the odds. Or are you
      descended from an immigrant family with your ancestors spread all
      around the world? Or maybe all three?

      If you are aged 21 or under, you
      can enter the new Federation of Family History Societies Competition
      sponsored by thegenealogist.co.uk

      To enter, write an article of no
      more than 1000 words to bring your most interesting ancestor to life

      Have a look at
      http://www.ffhs.org.uk/tips/competition-yp.phpfor more details and to
      find out how to submit your entries.

      The closing date is 31st December