      From: Debbie Warren
      Date: Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:12 PM
      Subject: family history
      To: joan@...

      Hi.  I am trying to trace my family history.  I know my grandparents names. My grandfather was also in WWI and I have his attestation papers and his regiment number.  I am trying to find out when he came over from England. I know he was decorated 4 times by King George.  I believe he came to Canada in 1911 and joined the Legion in 1916.  Can you please advise me where to start? I was on the site called One Great Family and wasn't able to locate any information.  I would appreciate anything that you could help me with.

      Thank you.   Debbie Warren

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy and Family History