6554HEATHER JAREMKO

  • William Campbell
    Aug 27, 2011
      Hello folks:

      Whether we have been close to the heart of the AFHS organization
      recently or not, to know Heather was to know a true and selfless
      volunteer with a infinite passion for genealogy. Those who were
      privileged to know her will never forget her warm enthusiasm and
      tireless work for our Society. We have suffered an enormous loss.
      It is a sad day.

      Most recently Heather was the link between our Public Relations
      Committee, always serving faithfully on our Board of Directors.
      Whenever there was a call for volunteers to staff our display at a
      community event we could count on Heather to be the 'first response'.
      She did far more than her share to honour her membership in this fine
      Society.
      It is a very sad day.

      On August first she served for the full day with our engagement at Fort
      Calgary's Heritage Day. She so enthusiastically helped children and
      families create their first family tree. We parted in the afternoon with
      Heather expressing concern for her husband Andrew, with never a mention
      of any personal health concerns, but anxious to be part of the next AFHS
      community outreach.
      It is indeed a very sad day.

      We will miss you Heather, you have been an inspiration to us all.
      Rest in peace.

      BILL CAMPBELL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic