6548Re: Heather Jaremko

  • Lois Sparling
    Aug 27, 2011
      Shocked too.  COndolences to her family and close friends

      Lois Sparling

      On 27/08/2011 11:30 AM, Lorna Laughton wrote:

      Hello Fellow Genealogists and AFHS members:

      Shocking is the only word that can describe my reaction to the death notice of Heather Jaremko in the Calgary Herald this morning. I didn’t know that she was sick, but perhaps others knew this. However, since Heather was quiet about herself, maybe she kept her health problems to herself. Anyways, I and everyone who knew her, are very sad that she is no longer with us.

      Lorna

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic