      Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:40 AM
      Subject: Re: AFHS SHINES AT FORT CALGARY

      Hi all:

      That's good news.  What was the turn-out like?

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@Hulbert.ca
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "Never miss a good chance to shut up."

      On 8/1/2011 9:55 PM, William Campbell wrote:
      Hi All:

      Our AFHS members should know that today we once again made our Society better known to the Calgary community with our participation in Fort Calgary's annual Heritage Day open house.
      We owe a big THANK YOU to Heather Jaremko, Joan Clarke, Freda Stewart, Laura Kirbyson,  Mertie Beatty and Rosemary Kry for sacrificing their day out in this beautiful summer weather to help families understand a bit about genealogy. The kids prepared a three generation 'Teddy Bear Family Tree' while the adults worked on Pedigree Charts and Family Group Sheets.

      Thank you once more ladies for helping to advance the role of the Alberta Family Histories Society in our community - your ancestors should be proud of you.

      Cheers

      Bill Campbell
      AFHS
      Public Relations