6534AFHS SHINES AT FORT CALGARY

  • William Campbell
    Aug 1, 2011
      Hi All:

      Our AFHS members should know that today we once again made our Society
      better known to the Calgary community with our participation in Fort
      Calgary's annual Heritage Day open house.
      We owe a big THANK YOU to Heather Jaremko, Joan Clarke, Freda Stewart,
      Laura Kirbyson, Mertie Beatty and Rosemary Kry for sacrificing their
      day out in this beautiful summer weather to help families understand a
      bit about genealogy. The kids prepared a three generation 'Teddy Bear
      Family Tree' while the adults worked on Pedigree Charts and Family Group
      Sheets.

      Thank you once more ladies for helping to advance the role of the
      Alberta Family Histories Society in our community - your ancestors
      should be proud of you.

      Cheers

      Bill Campbell
      AFHS
      Public Relations

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic