6530You are all Terrific!

  • Rene Dussome
    Jul 15 12:17 PM
      To all Listers who sent me help and advice.

      On Tuesday morning last I sent a plea for information about locating a
      person called Herbert Franklin Graham in the 1911 Canadian census for
      Ontario.

      Would you believe it? By Wednesday evening I had received 22 offers of help
      from our members, including one from a long-time friend who lives in Red
      Deer. They had found the person in question and some of those wonderful
      people sent me copies of the relevant image plus advice on how to use
      Automated Genealogy.

      The parents of Herbert Franklin Graham were married in Stayner, Ontario in
      1893. As an added bonus one of our members told me that his parents were
      also married in Stayner in 1893. How's that for serendipity?

      My grateful thanks to you all.

      Rene Dussome