      From: owner-dist-gen@afhs.ab.ca [mailto:owner-dist-gen@afhs.ab.ca] On Behalf Of Gord Hulbert
      Sent: June-15-11 6:50 PM
      To: AFHS Distribution List
      Subject: Familysearch.org & Ancestry.com Users

      Hi all:

      In the last couple of days, major changes have been made to the above sites.  Is anyone else having problems adapting to the new interface, or is it just us :-[ ?

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@Hulbert.ca
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "The secret of growing old is having lots of experience you can no longer use."

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic