  • Gord Hulbert
    Jun 1, 2011
      Beautifully put.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@Hulbert.ca
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "The secret of growing old is having lots of experience you can no longer use."

      On 6/1/2011 12:45 PM, Charles W Aubin wrote:
      This information on Judith's passing was an unbelievable shock.  On behalf of the Legacy Users Group and especially myself, I would like to offer are most sincere condolences to her husband Grant, family members and the Mennonite Community at large.
      Judii was one of the first people I met when I started doing Genealogy seriously.  She had the bubbliest, friendly personality of anyone I have ever met.  We used to get together to solve problems we were having with Legacy.  She was extremely intelligent and willing to help her fellow genealogists with problems confronting them.  She will be greatly missed, such a terrible loss to all who knew her.

      Charlie Aubin

      -----
      No virus found in this message.